- Virtual, Hours TBD (15-40 hours/week, depending upon skills and needs of applicant)
CEBTOhio is welcoming applications for Practice/Business Manager, a new position in our practice. The manager will be responsible for overseeing all administrative and business operations of our private psychotherapy practice.
Depending upon the wishes of the candidate, we are happy to consider this a full-time or part-time position. We are willing to structure the position and title to fit the experience and skills that someone brings to the role.
The ideal candidate is organized, ambitious, trustworthy and personable. CEBTOhio has a collegial work environment, and we are looking to add a team player who enjoys working with people and customers, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, and is willing to grow with us.
Experience with Excel and Word is required. Experience in the field of mental healthcare is a plus but not required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Team management (supervising administrative staff, interfacing with practitioners)
- Business administration (monitoring practice/employee productivity and patient retention)
- Operations (researching and implementing system changes to improve workflow; developing, implementing and reviewing operational policies and procedures)
- HR (recruiting, onboarding, training, facilitating employee reviews, payroll and benefits administration, review/edit employee and contractor contracts)
- Finance (reviewing AR, collaborating with the accountant)
- Light billing
- Interface with vendors and affiliated businesses as necessary
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed, and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Work with the directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the practice
- Communicate with clients as needed and maintain good patient relations
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance
To apply, please send a cover letter explaining your interest and your resume to Lucene Wisniewski, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author: