- The Center for Evidence Based Treatment-Ohio was founded with clients in mind. It is our belief that clients and families should have the peace of mind knowing all interventions are based in research, which have shown successful results in treating:
- Stress management
- Body Image and self-esteem
- Eating disorders
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Personality disorders
- Combination disorders
- Contact us to schedule an initial evaluation.
TestimonialsThank you so much for meeting w/ us to discuss our daughter. We appreciate you taking the time to do so and all of the insight you provided. Thank you also for taking the time to match her up so quickly with her therapist and not having us wait another week. I can't believe we have a session set up for this Friday! You have been an answer to many, many prayers and we are truly blessed to be working with you and your organization. Thanks again!
Name withheld for privacy
I was so fortunate to spend several years working with Dr. Wisniewski in Ohio. She is by far one of the most well respected and influential clinicians in our field. In 2008 we opened the first DBT program for patients with complex eating disorder presentations. Clinicians treating eating disorders require specialized training and ongoing consultation to effectively treat these neuro-metabolic-psychiatric conditions.
Anita Federici, Ph.D., C.Psych Dr. Anita Federici & Associates Midland, Ontario
Lucene is a well-known leader in the field of DBT and eating disorders; her consultation and input has elevated the clinical skill of our practice exponentially. Through a combination of didactic presentations and both group and 1:1 consultation, Lucene is constantly responding to our needs both as a practice and as individual providers. In our weekly meetings with Lucene, we can pose a question on virtually any DBT or ED related topic and Lucene will respond with a highly detailed, well-considered and clinically sophisticated presentation. With great energy and a wonderful sense of humor, Lucene’s style is genuine, transparent and direct. She models DBT techniques and strategies in a way that few can replicate. With Lucene’s guidance, our team has gone from understanding the fundamentals of DBT to practicing the treatment at a more and more advanced and adherent level. Our growing and eager team is becoming increasingly confident and productive. They consistently report lower burnout even as they take on more complicated cases under Lucene’s watch. In the process of growing from strong to exceptional, our team has gained not just an educator in Lucene, but an invaluable confidante, advocate, and friend.
Melissa Gerson, LCSW Clinical Director, Columbus Park
Feedback from workshop on Evidence Based Treatment and Eating Disorders
- Lucene is really knowledgeable, but she also comes across as quite personable. I think both those things make the course content easy to follow and interesting to learn. I liked the practical homework, as I think I gained a lot of experiential knowledge through doing the same homework that my clients would be expected to do. The course being online made it really easy to access, and the platform that it was delivered on was easy to use.
- It was very informative, and I liked the organization of the course. It helped me to conceptualize how to get started with an ED patient as well as how to begin the journey of Tx after the assessment phase.
- Presenter was knowledgeable with lots of clinical experience. I particularly liked when she modeled interactions with client.
- Lucene was very friendly and easy to follow in the webinars. She is knowledgeable and willing to answer questions!
- The content was excellent. Lucene was excellent.
Feedback from workshop on Optimizing Eating Disorder Treatment with DBT
- I enjoyed watching the chain analysis with a group participant; it was helpful to watch and see how Amy nimbly jumps between areas and keeps the client engaged.
- Thank you thank you thank you! This was such a great training. Amy is incredibly skilled, knowledgeable, and engaging. She made me go from being afraid to work with folks with ED to wanting to ask for a new client with ED. I have a lot to learn still (obviously), but I feel more knowledgeable and empowered to ask questions
- Amy has TONS of knowledge and used great examples. Was very helpful to see her model.
- Amy's teaching style is incredibly helpful. She's on point with enough space for deviation that it feels safe to ask more questions.