When traditional face-to-face therapy isn’t feasible, CEBTOhio offers telepsychology for children, adolescents and adults across the United States.
Using encrypted video conferencing, CEBTOhio offers the best first step to recovery using evidence-based therapies and customized treatment plans.
Telepsychology can be effective for:
- Families with children away at college or camp, who can’t return home for treatment
- Individuals in rural areas where therapeutic resources are limited
- Mental health clinics that don’t have on-site access to evidence based treatment expertise
- Families who aren’t within driving distance, or don’t have transportation, to evidence based treatment specialists
- Adjunctive to traditional therapy to provide in-vivo support during treatment